Open to All Registered Student Orgs
Including Fraternities & Sororities
- You must be a reserver on Highlander Link to check out one of ASUCR's 3 projectors. So what does this mean for the 2-3 people who are authorized signers for their respective student orgs?They are no longer able to check out the projector UNLESS they are also an approved reserver on Highlander Link.
- There is no cost to check out a projector, however, you will be personally responsible for any late fees (rate of $10.00 per day following the date it was due back) or any lost or missing equipment. If the projector is lost you will be billed up to $600.00 which is the cost of the last projector purchased by ASUCR. This will be billed directly to your R'Web account.
- You may reserve a projector for a whole quarter once per week or on a by need basis.
- In the event that an organization loses the LCD projector, they will no longer be able to check out a projector for a full year.
- The ASUCR front office is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. All projectors are due back the following business day by 3:00 pm.