The last day to submit requisitions is Friday, June 5th at 5pm!!
ALL returning Orgs MUST complete the activation process beginning August 1st to be able to apply for funding in the fall and/or use their rollover funds. The following steps must be taken BEFORE applying for a general allocation and/or a grant allocation. The account activation process only needs to be completed ONCE per academic year.
Every Registered Student Org that wishes to open an ASUCR account must activate their account yearly:
- Accounts must be activated if it’s a new org or reactivated for returning Orgs each year.
- Account must be activated any time after August 1st and will expire early June.
- Student Org will not be able to apply for funding unless the account has been activated.
- Access to rollover/income funds will not be available until the account has been activated.
It’s a three-step process
Step 1: Activate the account
How to activate the account
- View the Account Activation PowerPoint in its entirety.
Take the Authorized Signers Test - be sure to enter your first and last name when you log in.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRINT/TURN IN A COPY OF YOUR TEST - Your test score will be verified by ASUCR.
- You may take the test as many times as needed to pass with an 80% or higher.
- Must pass the test with a minimum of 80%
- A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 members must complete the test (Members usually consist of the President, the VP, and/or the Treasurer. All signers must be current full-time undergraduate students, which means must be enrolled in at least 12 units and cannot be wait-listed for any classes below the 12 units. These individuals are known as the Authorized Signers.)
- Once the requirements are met, complete the Authorized Signers Form and return the original copy to the ASUCR office at the front desk. Wet signatures are required (hand written in ink).
Step 2: Preparing your budget
Prepare your budget according to your Orgs specifications.
To create your budget click this link
You must download a copy of the budget template. Do not request access to the form.
- If you need assistance with your budget, schedule an appointment with the Organization Funding Specialist at (951) 827-3621. Any questions or concerns can be addressed at this time.
Step 3: Apply for funding
- Email your budget to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the ASUCR front office or call the front desk at 951.827.3621 between 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. to schedule a finance hearing (Beginning Fall Quarter).
- Keep in mind, mornings are very busy with finance hearing signups so calling is not recommended.
Organization Funding Summary
All Orgs must be registered with Student Life in order to qualify for any ASUCR funding.
General ASUCR Funding
- Funding for the school year
- Allocations are granted Fall and Winter Quarters only
- Must have open membership
- Begins at $750, increases 10% every year after available upon request
- Maximum of $3,500
- Funding for one event per year
- Allocations are granted Fall, Winter and up to Mid-Spring
- Only for ON CAMPUS events, and open to ALL students
- Maximum of $1,500
- Funds for on campus events which promote higher education to middle school, high school and transfer students
- Hearings are held once during Fall, Winter & Spring Quarters
- Org needs sponsoring department
- Maximum of $5000 per event
- For more information click here
GCAP GREEN GRANTS
- Project occurs on campus.
- Projects must have a clear environmental defined measurable outcome
- Maximum of $4000 per quarter
- Apply for Funding
Finance Fun Facts
New Orgs Funded
Money Allocated to Orgs
|2019-20||$273,575 as of February 2020|
- Due to the COVID-19 virus, all Finance Hearings are on hold until further notice.
- Due to the campus closure and COVID-19 all reimbursements will be made via Zelle. Checks cannot be issued until the campus resumes regular operations. Please register with Zelle prior to submitting your requisition.
(Note: You'll need to save the requisition to your computer if you want the calculation function to work)