Funding for t-shirts/uniforms out of allocated funds require a few steps:
- Must be listed on your org's budget.
- Must include the ASUCR logo. (minimum size 2x2) download the logos here
- Preferably include the words "sponsored by".
- Will need to submit a Print Preview from the VENDOR showing the design and location of the ASUCR logo along with a requisition.
- Will need to purchase a "donation" t-shirt which will be displayed in the ASUCR Bear's Den. This needs to be delivered the ASUCR Front office with the requisition or upon receipt of the t-shirts.
- Allocated funds will pay up to 10% over the Highlander Link roster in Fall quarter and 5% over in Winter quarter. T-shirts ordered in Spring quarter will not be covered by allocated funds. For example; if Highlander Link shows 10 active members in your Org roster, then ASUCR would cover the 10 plus 10% = 11 and one for the bear's den = 12 T-shirts total.
ASUCR Co-sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement of the views and opinions expressed.