Requirements to be reimbursed for food for meetings:
- The meeting must occur on campus.
- Funded food for meetings cannot be individual meals.
- You must complete the ASUCR Funded Food for Meetings Form (please download a copy of the PDF) and attach it to the requisition. There is a space for your attendees to sign on the form so be sure to have it with you at the meeting.
- A DETAILED receipt MUST be submitted with the requisition. The receipt must show proof of payment or else a bank statement should be attached showing proof of payment. There cannot be any alcohol listed on the receipt - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Organizations are able to be reimbursed for some food bought from a grocery store. If you have any questions or concerns as to what is accepted please email email@example.com.
- Food Sales MUST adhere to the campus approved vendor list.
- UCR Procurement Services maintains the list of pre-qualified caterers below. ONLY pre-qualified caterers from this list may be used to furnish on-campus catering to UCR staff and students. If you are interested in adding a new vendor to this list, please contact Matt Burke at (951) 827-3095 (or campus ext. 2-3095)
- We have the right to refuse reimbursement to any organization/student if we have reason to believe the ASUCR Bylaws and requirements listed above have not been met.
- Panda Express Family Feasts/Catering, Subway to Go!, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf/Starbucks Coffee Totes, Citrus Grove Catering, and Crate.